Skip to main content

Hurricane Harvey










My friend Mary was one of the flood victims of hurricane Harvey last year in Houston.
After a year full of misery and hardship she finally moved in her ' new ' rebuild home.
 For a   -welcome back home - gift I stitched her a guest towel.

I hope from now on she will have peace and happy moments in her home.









                                                         The backside of the towel.




   

                                      


Comments

beautifully made .. and a beautiful gift..👍😃
Ziet er heel mooi uit
HerminiaRegolf said…
Un regalo muy bonito, me gustan los colores, seguro que a tu amiga le gustará muchísimo!!!
Un saludo cordial.
Anonymous said…
Hi Alice what a beautiful gift to give a friend,glad she is settled now. I am also your newest follower and I hope you will follow me also. Thankyou also for visiting and commenting on my blog xx