Skip to main content

CHAOS AND FAMILY SHOPPING BAG


                                            Last year I visited my young friend Jennifer for weekend.

         We both are expats and our husbands are working for the same international company.
              I met Jen when we were living in Scotland, Aberdeen.
         She was just married and new to expat life.
        They followed us to Rio de Janeiro,  as a family with two little boys.
              My "adopted grandsons".
        Now we are living in the New Orleans and Jennifer and her three men are living in Houston.



I had a great time to be a part of this noisy and lovely family.
Jennifer and I do love our shopping and she introduced me to huge home store.
There I saw this quote 
' You call it chaos We call it family'.

                                                    The shopping bag is on his way to Houston.    




Comments

Sylvia said…
Very pretty bag,Alice.Love the stitching.Enjoy your weekend.

Gr,Sylvia.
Preeti said…
Lovely bag and the quote sounds cute. I am sure your friend will be delighted to get this bag:)
Chris said…
Wat een enige uitspraak. Die past ook helemaal bij het gezin van onze dochter! Zal hem bewaren voor een moment dat past, enig.
Wat zal ze blij zijn met die tas. Wat heb je dat weer leuk gemaakt.
Lieve groet van mij,
Chris
Irene said…
Hi Alice!! Very nice!!!!
Anonymous said…
I'd like to second what was said above. I like this.