Skip to main content

VERA



My friend Vera is full of life and energy, she is a happy and positive woman.
Vera is an extraordinary woman covered with tattoos and very long black hair.

We have a long history together, since her little boy and girl and my daughter went to the same  daycare.
I celebrated  her two marriages and saw her divorcing twice.  
I was at her graduation, -she studied while she was in her first divorce I  helped her write her first job application. Moving all over Holland, thanks to  you Vera I saw all kind cities and villages.






We are so different from each other and
through all these years we never lost touch and  and that's why I made this for you.
Thank you for our friendship.






I am for sure this cushion gets a prominent place in your living.


                                  

Comments

Está precioso el cuadro.
Gracias por pasar por mi blog.
saludos
Maru
mijnsaramsades said…
Waw, prachtige werken heb je geborduurd
Nina Hobbysite said…
Mooi kussen en een mooi verhaal.
Manuela said…
Beautiful stitching for your friend.
Lida said…
Love that pin cushion and the story is so nice and it is always special to be friends for so long! Wish you all the Hapiness you want! Greetings
Lida
Brigitte said…
What a wonderful gift you made for your friend to celebrate your friendship of many years.
HerminiaRegolf said…
A beautiful work like beautiful friendship.
Greetings.