Translate

20 April 2016

AYNUR


A rose for Aynur,   she is one of my dearest  friend from Turkey  

We know each other for so many years. 
We met as patients in a hospital in Holland and stayed in the same room.
 This was long before I met my turkish husband.
Every time when I visited Holland I do my best to see her and her wonderful and caring family.





When I saw the pattern of this rose  I knew that it is perfect for you Aynur.
I made it with a lot of pleasure and good feelings.
I am sure you will love it.






























17 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty what a great story :)

Penny said...

What a beautiful design and lovely stitching, too! A special gift for sure.

Claudette497 said...

It's a beautiful piece, and a wonderful story to go with it!

Jana said...

Beautiful rose:)

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Very beautiful
Compliments for this needle work

Petra said...

Mooi hoor!

maxi said...

Wunderfull, i like them!
Happy Stitching
maxi

Juci Ká said...

Beautiful! ..... Also beautiful friendship.

Preeti said...

Very beautiful !! I am sure your friend will be delighted to receive:)

Ursula Szymik said...

Wonderful Rose.
Ursula

Terri said...

It's beautiful!!

Sandra die Puppenhexe said...

The pattern is gorgeous. An excellent choice in such a beautiful romantic, delicate colors embroidered. A great gift for a loved one .
Greetings Sandra

Vlinder said...

Prachtig..en wat mooi geborduurd! groetjes Petra

Martina M said...

Oh - i love roses.
Greetings, Martina

Babs in Alabama said...

Love the roses, the story, and what you've done for your friend. She will love them too. :)

Brigitte said...

Such a beautiful gift for your friend. She will be so pleased with it, just as much as you were when you were stitching it.

Nina Hobbysite said...

Mooi borduurwerk☺