Skip to main content

GORJUSS




I fell in love with this sweet Gorjuss design and when I was in Holland I bought the required colours  of DMC stranded cotton  for it. Back in Rio I stacked all that stuff away in my study, art room.

One day I was waiting for the elevator together with the granddaughter of our neighbours. She is such a lovely girl and tries to speak english and I try my best with portuguese. For any one else it must be sounding hilarious, but we had so much fun.

So I decided to make Gorjuss for Beatrice the girl with the nicest smile of whole Brasil.





Beatrice loved it very much , I got a lots of kisses from her and from her mom.







Comments

Annie said…
Such a lovely gift for a sweet little girl! Your stitching is beautiful, and the frame and the mat are perfect for it!
Very very pretty.
So cute.
Anonymous said…
She is lovely (:
She is seriously gorgeous!Very well stitched! I loved it too!
Tania said…
This is so a lovely story!
Your Gorjuss is just gorgeous!
Manuela said…
A lovley gift for a little girl.
She is so cute.

Greetings, Manuela from Germany
Brigitte said…
Such a sweet little Gorjuss girl. I lovethem so much, they are a real treat - and make great gifts. How wonderful for your neighbour's girl to get such a great gift from you.
Elisa said…
oh what is this super cute.
Natas said…
Ze is echt schattig, zeg! En wat lief dat je dat voor je buurmeisje hebt gemaakt.
Mii Stitch said…
A super cute little gift :)
Julie said…
A beautiful gift, a sweet stitching project.
Penny said…
She is so sweet! And a lovely gift too! :)
RitaGri said…
Very nice for a little girl.
diamondc said…
She is positively adorable.

Catherine