Translate

29 April 2013

FAREWELL TO HEATHER


My golf friend Heather is moving back to Sidney Australia, I will miss her chats and her enormous powerful swings. I bought her a scent candle with a tropical scent from a famous Brazilian perfume brand Tania Bulhoes  and cross stitched a farewell card with a quote of the famous Brazilian author  Paulo Coelho.

"If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."




              

               www.taniabulhoes.com.br

10 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely stitched card!

Nurdan Kanber said...

I loved the last sentence of your post and like to copy from you if you don't mind?

Your gifts are so lovely- am pretty sure that your friend keeps them as long as possible!

Have a great week!
Nurdan

Jutka said...

Oh but nice!

Pauline said...

A beautiful gift!

Tiny M said...

Hello

I found your lovely blog through Miistitch.
Your card is very pretty and the candle sounds lovely.
I hope you soon will find a new golf buddy.

butterfly said...

Lovely gift to a friend, hugs.

Brigitte said...

What a lovely card you stitched for her.

Lillie said...

Lovely card and very thoughtful gift for your golf friend.

Loved the phrase and thank you for stopping by my blog. It's a delight to come over to your blog
and read all your wonderful post.

Nurdan Kanber said...

I came to congratulate and to say, "you are one of the winners of my giveaway"

I need your address in order to deliver your copy as soon as possible!

Please contact me by; "nurdan.kanber@gmail.com"

Have a great day!
Nurdan

Jannicke said...

What a lovely gift