Translate

10 October 2013

NAZAR BONCUḠU - EVIL EYE


I made another coaster this one for my daughter Myrthe.

The pattern  the 'evil eye' or in turkish 'nazar boncuḡu' is from a turkish magazine.
 Nurdan Kanber     http://nurdanishere.blogspot.com      send the magazine which is called Yumak to me a couple of months ago.

I gave the fabric some colour with dye, but is it very difficult to find art stuff in Rio, so it is try and error. I still can't manage a good round circle, luckily Myrthe is not very picky and is always happy with small presents.



                                                     

5 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely stitching!!

Julie said...

Well done, nice gift.

Chris said...

Wat een bijzonder iets. Ga je daar nog iets speciaals mee doen? Fijn weekend!

Lillie said...

What a fun design to stitch !

Valma said...

strange ...but funny =D
it will be a nice gift, all gifts are =D
xxx