Skip to main content

DICK BRUNA FINISHED


           I took the sewing machine out of the closet.
           I bought some ladybird fabric and ladybird buttons (surprisingly) at the Walmart.                                
           Although, I am a real fan of  Joann's regarding fabric and so on.

                      First I had no clue what to do with this finished cross stitch piece.
            Then my daughter told me, that  "Amarins " my granddaughter is playing with a doll pram.
           So the idea was quickly born and I made her a doll blanket for keeping her dolls warm.













Comments

Jeetje said…
Super cute! ❤
Sylvia said…
Beautiful creation,Alice.Love the gorgeous stitching.

Gr,Sylvia
Chris said…
Hallo Alice! Hij is enig geworden, zó vrolijk. Nu ben je, denk ik, weer met iets anders bezig.
Lieve groet van mij.
Brigitte said…
Such a gorgeous finish. Your granddaughter will love it.
Carolien said…
Dag Alice,

Wat is dat poppendekentje schattig geworden! De stof er omheen is ook perfect. Die poppen boffen ;) En wat een originele manier om je mooie borduuwerk te verwerken!

Geniet van de dag en groetjes, Carolien